Fred Bear started Bear Archery with the goal of making archery equipment obtainable regardless of age, gender, and socioeconomic status. We are proud to partner with Shoot Like a Girl which encompasses all our values while educating and inspiring women to experience everything archery has to offer.
Here at Bear Archery, we offer the most dependable and adjustable compound bows on the market. To help grow the number of women archers and empower them with confidence we have put together a list of compound bows we offer that are great female archer options for all skill levels and affordable to everyone.
1. The EXECUTE 32 and EXECUTE 30, are Bear’s new 2023 flagship bows. They are the most high-tech, stable, and accurate Bear Archery compound bows ever produced. Available as both a 32” axle-to-axle bow and a 30” axle-to-axle bow. The flagship models receive a ground-up redesign with a new forged riser, groundbreaking Shock Management System®, increased weight and rigidity for best-in-class stability, and a revised Equalized Kinetic Orientation® cam system for unmatched performance. The Execute’s refreshed EKO cam system brings performance with a more forgiving and smoother draw cycle. The new Shock Management System in the bow’s riser brings unrivaled vibration reduction and sound-deadening technology never seen in a Bear bow. The Execute 32 accommodates draw lengths of 26.5” – 30.5”, while the shorter Execute 30 offers adjustment from 26” – 30”. Both models can be either 45-60lb or 55-70lb limbs.
2. The Legend XR RTH is the latest addition to the LEGEND Line. With a longer 32" axle-to-axle, this smooth drawing hybrid-cam delivers the ultimate shooting experience. The 85% let off from the new DHC-XR cam and 6 1/4" brace height make the Legend XR incredibly forgiving and comfortable regardless of whether you're at the range or in the backcountry. The XR can accommodate draw weights from 14 lbs to 70 lbs and stretches from 18" to 31" in draw length - more adjustability that any previous Legend model. The new Legend XR offers shooters immense value with its offset string suppressor and KILLER wave in-limb dampeners and a complete suite of Ready to Hunt accessories from Trophy Ridge including a 4-pin sight, Whisker Biscuit V, 5-Spot quiver, stabilizer, peep sight, and D-loop.
3. The Escalate brought more value, technology, and performance to the Bear mainline than ever before. This technology packed 31" axle-to-axle bow offers insane performance at an unbeatable price. The Escalate features Bear's patented EKO cam technology and accuracy enhancing Vibration Reduction System. This top tier bow has Bear's new KillerWave® limb dampeners and a vibration eliminating string stop to further cut down on post shot hand shock. The Escalate offers astonishing speeds up to 339 FPS and accommodates shooters with draw lengths from 26" to 30". The bow's GRIZgrip® offers shooters a comfortable and relaxed hold on the performance engineered riser. The 4.1 lbs mass weight along with the 6.5" brace height make the Escalate nimble and manageable in both spot and stalk or tree stand scenarios. Learn all about the Escalate HERE.
4. The 2023 ADAPT RTH is a solo-cam hunting bow designed to deliver best-in-class performance, comfort, and durability. 32" axle-to-axle, 6.5" brace height bow was a joint venture between Bear Archery and the The Hunting Public. The ADAPT RTH features an accommodating 80% let off and fits bowhunters with draw lengths from 24-31". This bow features a new Bear Paw insulated grip - Bear's most comfortable and ergonomic bow grip to date. With speeds up to 320 FPS, a rock-solid back wall from the limb stops, and the smoothest draw cycle on the market, the ADAPT is perfect for chasing any size game. The ADAPT RTH comes Ready to Hunt with a complete suite of Trophy Ridge accessories which include the following: 5 Spot arrow quiver, Whiskery Biscuit V arrow rest, 5” stabilizer, Fatal 4-pin sight, D-loop, and peep sight.
5. The Bear Archery Legit RTH compound bow is made to legitimately fit all ages and skill levels. We’ve engineered this bow to be adjustable from a 14” to 30” draw length range and from 10 to 70 lbs. peak draw weight. All adjustments can be made using an Allen wrench and there is no need for a bow press. The bow comes ready to hunt equipped with Trophy Ridge accessories – a Joker 4-pin sight, 5-Spot quiver, Whisker Biscuit, No-tie peep sight & D loop. The Legit weighs only 3.6 lbs. and fires arrows at 315 feet per second. The new and improved dual cam system provides a smooth draw cycle.
6. The new Bear Archery Cruzer G3 brings more performance, adjustability, and practicality than any previous model. The newly improved dual cam system brings arrow speeds up to 315 FPS and can accommodate draw lengths from 14" to 30". Archers of any size and stature will find the Cruzer G3's 75% let off remarkably comfortable with an adjustable draw weight anywhere between 5lbs and 70lbs. The new G3 comes equipped as a Ready to Hunt setup with a Trophy Ridge sight, quiver, Whisker Biscuit, peep, and D-loop installed from the factory. If you're looking for a solid performing bow for under $500 that will last for years to come, look no further than the new Cruzer G3.
As no two people are identical, every bow should reflect a person's personal unique needs. That’s why Bear Archery offers so many different options. If one of the options above aren't exactly what you're looking for, your local Bear Archery dealer can help walk you through the many options, we offer. Find your local dealer here.